You may wish to easily exchange a Host Template with another Opsview Cloud instance of with the Opsview Community. This section will show you how to export an Opspack from the Host Templates page. For more details on Opspacks, see Opspacks.
- Click on specific Host Template's contextual menu
- Select Export Opspack
- Confirm by clicking 'Export'
- Your browser client will download the Host Template to your computer to the folder you have selected.
- Click the 'Import Opspack' button on the top left of the page.
At this point you may get an error if imports have not been enabled by your Opsview Administrator:
"Import Opspack" functionality has been disabled by default on new installations.
This is disabled for security reasons within Opsview Cloud; any opspack or plugin updates should be passed to Opsview Support via a support incident for review
To enable this feature, set the following variable in
and then re-run the orchestrator-install.yml playbook. You can then carry on as follows:
- Click 'Browse'
- From your computer, select the file you wish to import
- Select 'Upload'
The loader will display either of the follow
Import: A new Opspack file ready to be imported.
Existing: An existing Opspack file ready to be overwritten.
Error: An error has occurred during the upload process
- Select 'Import' or 'Overwrite'
Opsview Cloud will prompt you when the Opspack has been successfully completed.
Updated 5 months ago